Recessed air vents
Remarkably reticent. The ONE PLUS 100 recessed vent adapts to the room. Its unique, flush installation in ceilings and walls harmonises perfectly with all interior concepts.
- Recessed vent for supply and exhaust air, for flexible use in all interior spaces
- Flush, recessed installation in ceilings and walls; comes with mounting bracket and cardboard guard against construction site dust
- 100 percent free cross section for DN 100 air ducts
- Combination option with Tecanno inserts for air regulation and filtration
- Flush cover guarantees unchanging design
- Symmetrical, flow-optimized passage of air
- Protected design patent, handcrafted in Germany
- Made of sheet steel with electrostatic powder coating (RAL colour 9016-20, layer thickness approx. 60 µm)
Item Number: 0101100-9016-20
Tecanno air outlets are designed for use with both supply and exhaust air and have a 100 percent free cross section for DN 100 and DN 125 air ducts. We have developed inserts for air regulation and air filtering especially for our air vents. A volume flow regulator regulates air current. For exhaust air, the filter insert is ideal. The volume flow regulator can be combined with a filter to allow exhaust air regulation.
Volume flow regulator 100 for infinitely variable air regulation (Item No. 10100)
Filter insert + 2x Filter 100 keeps out dust particles (Item No. 20100)
Replacement filter 100 (5 pcs.) suitable for filter insert and volume flow regulator (Item No. 30100)
Our air vents have an electrostatic powder coating in the colour RAL 9016-20 (Traffic white).
Powder coating in all valid RAL Classic colours from the 840-HR and RAL 841-GL primary standards as well as special coatings such as lacquer are optional for an extra charge.
Tecanno air vent ONE PLUS 100 for supply and exhaust air in design-type construction (0101100-9016-20).
For installation in ceilings and walls via 100 mm connecting pieces. 100 percent freely usable cross section. Can be combined with volume flow regulator or filter insert from Tecanno. The flush cover ensures a consistently slim design with a symmetrical, flow-optimized air throughput. Vent made of sheet steel with electrostatic powder coating (RAL 9016-20). Hand crafted in Germany. Registered design patent.
Type: Vent One Plus 100
Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 160 x 160 x 30
Item No.: 0101100-9016-20