Recessed air vents
Vent One Plus 160. Holistic harmony with a plus.
- Recessed vent for supply and exhaust air, for flexible use in all interior spaces
- Flush, recessed installation in ceilings and walls; comes with mounting bracket and cardboard guard against construction site dust
- 100 percent free cross section for DN 160 air ducts
- Flush cover guarantees unchanging design
- Symmetrical, flow-optimized passage of air
- Protected design patent, hand crafted in Germany
- Made of sheet steel with electrostatic powder coating (RAL colour 9016-20, layer thickness approx. 60 µm)
Item Number: 0101160-9016-20
Our air vents have an electrostatic powder coating in the colour RAL 9016-20 (Traffic white).
Powder coating in all valid RAL Classic colours from the 840-HR and RAL 841-GL primary standards as well as special coatings such as lacquer are optional for an extra charge.
Tecanno air vent ONE PLUS 160 for supply and exhaust air in design-type construction (0101160-9016-20).
For installation in ceilings and walls via 160 mm connecting pieces. 100 percent freely usable cross section. The flush cover ensures a consistently slim design with a symmetrical, flow-optimized air throughput. Vent made of sheet steel with electrostatic powder coating (RAL 9016-20). Hand crafted in Germany. Registered design patent.
Type: Vent One Plus 160
Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 256 x 256 x 40
Item No.: 0101160-9016-20